We would like to inform you about how we collect personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data which relates to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
The controller responsible for processing your personal data through this website is:
GbR rightcolours - Jovanovic, A. & Gluic, K.
60325 Frankfurt am Main
You can contact our data privacy officer using the email address email@example.com or our postal address.
(1) If you use our website for information only, without registering or otherwise providing us with information, then we will only collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following information, which is technically necessary to display our website to you and to ensure it remains stable and secure (the legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of enquiry
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of request (actual page)
Access status / HTTP status code
Quantity of data transmitted
Website from which the request was sent
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of browser software.
Logfile information is kept for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (such as the investigation of misuse and fraudulent activities), then it is deleted. Any data which needs to be kept for evidence purposes will not be deleted until the particular case has been resolved fully. The legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1, lit. f GDPR.
(2) Personal data is only collected by us if and to the extent that you provide it to us on your own account, such as when making contact or submitting an application. We will handle this data confidentially and only use it for the original purpose for which it was sent, which is usually for processing and handling your enquiry. Your data is not usually given to third parties, unless we are obliged or legally allowed to, or if you have given us your consent, or if we have been ordered to do so by the authorities. If your enquiry relates to one of our group companies, then we will of course forward it to that company. If you contact us by e-mail, then your e-mail will be stored in our mail system. We may store your enquiry and the data associated with it in our CRM system. The e-mails themselves are not stored with their content encrypted. Our contact form is transport-encrypted using SSL/TLS, which you can recognize by the ‘https’ before the URL. Our mail server also uses conventional transport encryption protocols. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(1) In the event of an application, we process the data you provide us with voluntarily for the purpose of performing and handling the application process. The only people to receive the data are those involved in the application process in the human resources department, who may forward your application to other group companies if you have applied to them or if we believe that your application may be of interest to one of our group companies. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) If we turn down your application, then we will not store your data for more than six months after the end of the application process. This storage period relates to the assertion of claims under the AGG (German Equal Treatment Act) and our associated legitimate interest in defending ourselves against such claims. The legal basis of this is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If you give your consent to be included in our applicant pool, then we can agree on a different period with you. You may revoke this consent at any time with future effect. The legal basis for that is Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) Google will not connect the IP address sent to them by your browser as part of Google Analytics with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the saving of cookies via the corresponding setting in your browser software. However, if you do so, please note that this may mean that you cannot use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address), and from processing that data, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Alternatively you can block the collection of your data for specific devices using the following link. By doing this, an ‘opt-out cookie’ is set which prevents your data from being collected from then onwards. [JS]Deactivating Google Analytics[/JS]
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ‘_anonymizeIp()’. This means that IP addresses are handled in truncated form, so they cannot be associated with any particular people. So, if the data collected about you can be related to you as a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics we acquire help us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. To cover the exceptional circumstances in which personal data is sent to the USA, Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information about third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data privacy overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
(7) Users’ personal data is deleted or anonymized after 14 months.
(1) For the purpose of hosting our website and our email services we use the products of Webflow, Inc. as well asGoogle LLC zurück, which processes our data on our behalf. Both companies are Privacy Shield certified, which guarantees that personal data will be processed in compliance with European data privacy laws, even if outside the European Economic Area (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?)
-Google Privacy Shield Certificate: (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active)
-Webflow Privacy Shield Certificate: (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TT9jAAG&status=Active)
(2) Including AWS in the process is done on the basis of our legitimate interests in securely and efficiently providing our website, and optimizing it, pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f. GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (order processing).
(1) This website incorporates embedded videos that are stored on the platform of the provider Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, and which can be played directly from our website.
(2) Our website is configured in such a way that your browser first sets up a link with Vimeo’s servers, and sends your IP address to them when you click on the video. If you are logged into Vimeo, then this information can be linked to your user account. You can prevent this from happening by logging out of Vimeo before playing the video.With regard to the way Vimeo uses your data in conjunction with embedded videos, please refer to Vimeo’s data privacy statement, which is available at https://vimeo.com/privacy.Vimeo can use Google Analytics; please refer to this data privacy statement (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy) and how to opt out of Google-Analytics (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
(3) We embed Vimeo videos to make our website more attractive to you and to make the way our website operates more economical. The legal basis for that is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You have the right to find out whether we are processing your personal data at any time, according to Art. 15 GDPR. If we are, then we have other additional information duties as a result.You also have the right to have your data corrected pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, deleted according to Art. 17 GDPR and for its processing to be limited pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, provided no other legal regulations say otherwise.Of course, you can at any time revoke your consent to have your data processed according to Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9, Par. 2 lit. a GDPR without providing reasons. This does not affect the legality of processing done up to that point.You also have the right to data portability according to Art. 21 GDPR.You also have, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to object to the processing of your data, in particular processing on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. e or f GDPR. Should you wish to exercise that right, please tell us the reason why you do not want us to keep processing your personal data the way we are. If your objection is justified, we will assess the case and either stop processing your data, amend the way we do it, or inform you of the compelling reasons we have for continuing to process it, these reasons being deemed worthy of protection.You also have the right to complain to the responsible regulatory authorities, which can be found here (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html).
Updated: December 2018